A blog full of family ramblings, my favourite photos and things I find intersting..enjoy!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

garage sale

In two days time we are having a garage sale.  Six of the neighbouring homes are having one too.  A street garage sale.  It is such a good feeling decluttering rooms and cupboards.


It's a busy time of year for the children with school.  My 15 yr old has had major assignments to hand in and exams next week.  The 11 yr old did a school captain speech today.  He had practicied so many times at home here he hardly looked at the palm cards.  Poor Millie, 13, woke up with a huge puffy eye so had a day at home with me jsut relaxing.

One of my good friends in moving to Canada for 12 months so tomorrow we are having a bon vogage coffee morning.  I'll miss you Joanne!


This is my morning ritual, a lovely cup of tea in my individual teapot.  It's my special cup from Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment