A blog full of family ramblings, my favourite photos and things I find intersting..enjoy!

Friday, April 13, 2012

2012 only just getting into it now....

I really must be showing my age because I really can't believe it's April already.
My blog has been very neglected. 
I am going to try to blog some memories from our family holiday to USA a few months ago.
The school year has been a smooth transition with all of my 3 teenage children at high school together.



I feel very contented being home here in Australia after our 4 weeks away.
The vegie patch has been quite productive with eggplant, tomatoes, capsicum as well as rocket, chives and basil.  I love pottering about down there and getting into the garden.  The passionfruit vine was laden and we have a bunch of bananas almost ready to cut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment